Welcome to Tele-Infotechs
Please read these Terms carefully before using our website or requesting the provision of our Services.
If you do not accept these Terms and conditions, we kindly request that you exit this website and cease using the Services immediately.
Tele-Infotechs may post updated versions of these Terms on this website or may otherwise provide notice to you that these Terms have been amended. Tele-Infotechs will use reasonable efforts to make you aware of any changes to these Terms. Tele-Infotechs may discontinue and/or restructure and/or amend any or all other aspects of the Services provided at its absolute discretion. All such changes shall become effective upon posting of the revised Terms on the Tele-Infotechs website.
Your continued use of the Services following any amendment to the Terms will constitute your acceptance of those amendments. If you opt to discontinue using the Services due to any changes to the Terms made under this section, any amounts you may have pre-paid for Services but did not use will not be refunded.
1. Use of Services and Support
• The Services are offered and are only available to individuals who have the minimum age requirement and/or legal entities which are capable of concluding a legally binding contract under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, the Services are not available to individuals under the age of 18 and/or to legal entities which are not lawfully formed. If you do not qualify for these reasons, the use of the Services provided by Tele-Infotechs is expressly prohibited. By registering and using the Services, you represent that you meet the minimum age requirement and have the legal capacity to accept these Terms and to use the Services in accordance with these Terms.
• The Services enable websites of any organization to register their website visitors, collect and retrieve visitor contact data and to develop and deliver email communications with visitors and others, such as customers, that are included in a contact list.
• New users must register on the site in order to use the Services and create an account on the website. You must provide true, accurate, current, and complete information as requested in the registration process. As part of the registration process, you are requested to designate an email address, name, username, and password for your Tele-Infotechs account.
• You are solely and exclusively responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account username, passwords, and files. Do not reveal your account information (including your password) to anyone else. We cannot see your password; we can only help you reset it. You are responsible for all uses of your account and for the cost of Services obtained through your account or name. In case of any security breach of your account by any unauthorized third party, you are kindly requested to notify Tele-Infotechs immediately in writing. Tele-Infotechs shall not be held liable for any damages and/or losses arising out of any unauthorized use of your account.
• Tele-Infotechs reserves the right to refuse registration of, or to cancel or suspend accounts for any reason at its absolute discretion at any time and without prior notice, whether temporarily or definitively, without being held liable towards you in this regard, notably in case of a breach of these Terms, or as a result of an injunction by a third party or competent authorities.
• You acknowledge and agree that Tele-Infotechs provides no guarantee that HTML messages sent using any Services will display properly on all recipients’ email programs since HTML is generated differently by the various HTML generation tools available. Tele-Infotechs will, however, make every reasonable effort to ensure that all email messages sent through our Servers follow industry accepted standards. Tele-Infotechs does recommend the W3C HTML standards to achieve the best results.
• Users may use the “contact us” form in order to contact Tele-Infotechs for any questions or queries. Tele-Infotechs will exercise its best efforts in order to respond to users within two business days. Each time a user purchases there is no invoice will be produced by Tele-Infotechs. User shall keep the purchase information based on the Payment methods for future use (if any). The payment methods that you choose during purchased shall have all the information require.
2. Payments - Financial Terms
• Payment for the Services/Purchase must be made by a valid credit card, debit card, other electronic payment service, or any other payment method acceptable by Tele-Infotechs .
• Tele-Infotechs may charge a fee to renew an account that has been de-activated due to non-payment, untimely authorization for payment, or any other customer’s fault.
• Any delay to extend (rental package) will cause the Services/Rental terminate automatically. You are liable for payment of any and all taxes related to the fees payable for the Services, or reimburse us in the event we have paid such amounts, for which you are personally responsible.
3. Intellectual Property, User Responsibilities and Restrictions on Use
• You acknowledge and agree that the Services, any software, documentation or data related to the Services/Purchase (hereinafter the “Software”), the Tele-Infotechs company names and logos, all related product and service names (including domain names), design marks, logos, photographs, and slogans, and all other material, including marketing content, comprising the Software or the Services, are the property of Tele-Infotechs or its suppliers or other parties that have licensed their material to Tele-Infotechs (collectively, the “Intellectual Property Rights” or “IPRs”). Your use of the Services confers no title or ownership in the Services/Purchases, the Software, or the rest IPRs and is not a transfer or assignment of any rights in the Services, the Software or the rest IPRs. All ownership rights remain with Tele-Infotechs or its third party suppliers, as the case may be. You are not authorized to use any of the IPRs in any advertising, publicity, or any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of Tele-Infotechs .
• These Terms constitute an agreement for the provision of the Services. They do not grant a general and unlimited license to use the Software, but only those powers of use required for you to use the Services. Except to the extent that applicable laws dictate otherwise, you may not, directly or indirectly: reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover or detract the source code, object code, or underlying structure, ideas, or algorithms of the Services, or found at or through the Services or the Software ; remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Services or any Software; reproduce or copy the Software or the Services or any part thereof; modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Services or any Software; or copy, distribute, pledge, assign, or otherwise transfer or encumber rights to the Services or any Software. If you are using the Services in any country in the European Community or the United States, the prohibition against modifying, translating, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or creating derivative works based on the Services or the Software does not affect your rights under any legislation implementing the E.C. Council Directive on the Legal Protection of Computer Programs or the US Copyright Act 1976, as amended.
• Further, you may not create and / or publish a database that contains significant sections of the Services; you may not introduce the Services in an index, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Services in a website, enter a link for direct access from another site in its internal information, copy the Services to another server by creating image and promise rights towards any third party as of deriving from the Services. Besides, the undertaking of any actions aiming at bending or violating the security rules or terms of content use that are stipulated, applied or dictated by any kind of operability is inadmissible. You may not use the Services for accessing, copying, transferring, encoding or retransmitting content in violation of any law or any right of Tele-Infotechs or third parties, as well as you may not remove, conceal or counterfeit the copyright notices, the trademark notices or notices of any kind of other exclusive rights of Tele-Infotechs or third parties that are attached or included or accessed in combination with the Services or by means thereof. You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Services or any tools or materials available through the Services.
• By accepting these Terms, you represent, covenant, and warrant that you will use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws as each time in force, including but not limited to policies and laws related to unsolicited communications, spamming, privacy, obscenity, or defamation. You agree that you will not access or otherwise use third party mailing lists or compile mailing lists through email harvesting in connection with preparing or distributing unsolicited emails to any third party. You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tele-Infotechs against any and all damages, losses, liabilities, settlements, and expenses (including without limitation costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) in connection with any claim or action that arises from an alleged violation of the foregoing or otherwise arising from or relating to your use of the Services. In addition, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of any emails or messages sent while using the Services. Although Tele-Infotechs has no obligation to monitor or review the content provided by you or your use of the Services, Tele-Infotechs has the right to do so, for the purposes of providing the Services to ensure compliance with these Terms, and to comply with any applicable law or other legal requirements. Tele-Infotechs reserves the right, but is not obligated, to remove or disable access to any such content, at any time and without notice, at its absolute discretion in any case, indicatively mentioning the case Tele-Infotechs considers any content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms. Tele-Infotechs has the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the provision of the Services. Tele-Infotechs may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users, who violate the law.
• Our Services may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or solicitation of any material that (i) violates, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil or other liability; (ii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iii) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (iv) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (v) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vi) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances; or (vii) violates intellectual property laws or a third party’s intellectual property rights is prohibited.
• While using the Services, you may provide personal information, such as your name or contact information. Tele-Infotechs may use this information and any technical information about your use of the Services to tailor its presentations to you, facilitate your movement through the Services, or to communicate separately with you.
• Tele-Infotechs will not use your mailing lists or any other customer information for any purposes other than those related to the efficient provision of the Services. We don’t share, sell, rent, or loan, your customer information with any other party. In addition, Tele-Infotechs will not use your customer information for the purpose of sending unsolicited commercial emails.
• You must not use the Services to distribute illegal contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, multi-level marketing campaigns, or any other prohibited material.
• You must not use the Services to send email campaigns that link to or display content that we deem inappropriate. Examples include, but are not limited to content that contains nudity, obscenity, gambling-related topics, pharmaceutical-related topics, illegal software, and viruses.
• All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
• Tele-Infotechs does not endorse, does not make any warranties and is not responsible for any data, software or other content and products or services available from Linked Sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Tele-Infotechs shall not be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss relating to the use of or reliance upon such data, software or other content that you use or purchased.
• Where the Services refer through “links” or “hyperlinks” to Linked Sites, the owners and/or operators of these sites bear full (civil and criminal) responsibility for the security, legitimacy and validity of their site content, to the exclusion of any liability of Tele-Infotechs . Indicatively, the Provider is not responsible, if the websites of third parties violate third party rights, if they are not safe or they are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading or if they contain viruses or other destructive programs. Visiting and accessing these Linked Sites occurs at your own responsibility and risk, without any involvement or liability of Tele-Infotechs .
• Tele-Infotechs does not store credit card details and it does not share customer details with any third parties, unless it is necessary for the provision of the Services or for billing purposes.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
• We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete, or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
• This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site. Prices for our softwares are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
• Certain softwares or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These softwares or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our softwares that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our softwares or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any softwares or services that we offer. All descriptions of softwares or software pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any software at any time. Any offer for any software or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any softwares, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
• Certain content, softwares, and services available via our Service may include materials from third parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, softwares, or services of third parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party softwares should be directed to the third party.
• The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
• You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
4. Warranties, Disclaimer and Remedies
Use of the Services and any reliance by you upon the Services, including any action taken by you because of such use or reliance, is at your sole risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Tele-Infotechs does not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted, accurate or error free; nor does it make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Services. The Services are provided “as is” and to the extent permitted by law. Tele-Infotechs disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including (but not limited to) implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Your sole and exclusive remedy for any failure or non-performance of the Services shall be for Tele-Infotechs to use commercially reasonable efforts to adjust or repair the Services, or where such adjustment or repair is not feasible, for Tele-Infotechs to either (at its absolute discretion) perform the Services again or provide you with a refund for the amount you actually paid to Tele-Infotechs for the relevant Services.
5. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, under no circumstances shall Tele-Infotechs Ltd or any of its affiliates, and/or subsidiaries, underlying service providers, business partners, information providers, account providers, licensors, employees, officers, managers, directors, contractors, distributors or agents (collectively referred to for purposes of this section as “Tele-Infotechs ”) be liable to you or to any other person for any loss or damage (including but not limited to direct, indirect, exemplary, special, incidental, cover, reliance or consequential damages, loss of profits or revenue, business interruption, loss of data, or failure to realise anticipated savings or benefits or business opportunities), or for any claim by any ot